Terms and Conditions
About the website: Ownership
- Del Alba S.A. is the owner of this website. For complaints, suggestions or comments about it, send your message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The present conditions of use of the website, together with those that may be established in the future, are intended to inform site visitors about the terms governing the use of the website.
- Browsing and use of the services of the website entail the acceptance of the user as such, without reservations of any kind, of all the conditions of use contained herein.
Conditions of use of the website: Confidentiality of personal information
- To know in detail the use and treatment that we carry out on the personal data collected through the website, as well as the conditions of data administration, the rights that assist you as the owner and in general what is related to the Protection of personal data that Del Alba carries out, we recommend you to know our Data Treatment Policy.
- All information that the user publishes on the website outside the registration form will not be considered confidential, and therefore will not be subject to the provisions for it. The ideas, opinions, suggestions and comments that are sent by users to the website, spontaneously and without prior request from Del Alba S.A., may be used by it. The foregoing, under the understanding that such communications are not confidential and are not protected by any regulation regarding intellectual or industrial property issues. Therefore, the user who sends such information may not claim any compensation or participation due to the commercial or extra-commercial use that the aforementioned company makes of the information in question.
- The publication on the website of defamatory, threatening information or content that goes against the law is prohibited. Del Alba S.A. reserves the right to remove from the site any material it deems inappropriate, a right that may be exercised at any time.
- The availability of the site and the media does not obligate Del Alba S.A. to have them active at all times.
- Del Alba S.A. will not be responsible in the event that a user registers false information and enters the web page in this way, nor does it hold any responsibility for the use of the site that the latter makes under false assumptions.
- Del Alba S.A. establishes the following prohibitions, within a policy of correct use of its website: The use of the site, its contents, technical elements and applications for illegal purposes; Violate, destroy, modify or use third party information without proper authorization from the owner of the information; Use the name of Del Alba S.A. or use the technological platforms provided by it to distribute commercial messages or unsolicited emails (Spam); Use the name of Del Alba S.A. or use the technological platforms provided by it to transmit or disseminate pornography, child pornography, racist material, threats of any kind, verbal abuse that threatens the moral integrity of people or any other manifestation that violates current Colombian legislation; Upload files to the website that may attack the information contained therein, such as viruses, malicious codes, phishing, etc. Any conduct that generates or may generate, among others but not limited to, errors, damages, interruptions or suspension of the operation of the page is also not permitted; The attempt to access restricted areas and/or the impersonation of another user or any third party.
- Del Alba S.A. will exercise the corresponding legal actions to repair the damages caused to us.
- Del Alba S.A. You can block access to any user who breaks any of the rules contained in this document.
- Cookies: The so-called "cookies" are files or pieces of information that are stored by the browser on the hard drive of computers. Cookies or similar may be used to collect additional information from users during their visit to the website, with a view to improving it or adjusting our digital platform. to the interests and needs of said users. Users who wish to do so can configure their browser to reject cookies or notify them when a cookie is being sent to their computer (your PC's operating system user guide should explain how to do this). The rejection of cookies on the web page you access may prevent you from visiting certain areas of it, or from receiving personalized information when you visit the site.
- Transfer of data: Del Alba S.A. will not use the data collected on its website for purposes other than those expressed herein nor will it transfer data to third parties without the prior consent of the owners of said data.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
- The trademarks, trade names, banners, graphics, drawings, designs and any other figure that constitutes intellectual or industrial property and that appears on the website are protected in favor of Del Alba S.A. in accordance with the legal provisions on the matter. Consequently, the elements referred to herein may not be used, modified, copied, reproduced, transmitted or distributed in any way and by any means, except with the prior, written and express authorization of Del Alba S.A.
- The contents protected in accordance with the previous paragraph, include texts, images, illustrations, drawings, designs, software, music, sound, photographs and videos, in addition to any other means or form of dissemination of said contents.
- By allowing users to enter its website, Del Alba S.A. is not granting any license or authorization of use of any kind on its intellectual and industrial property rights or on any other property or right related to its site or its contents.
The material and technical components of the web page may present technical failures at any time, and therefore, the visits made by the user responsible for the damages that users may suffer directly or indirectly, as a result of access, lack thereof. , the use or inability to use the page. Del Alba S.A. does not guarantee that access to its website is permanently available and/or that it or its content is free of faults. Despite all our efforts and integrity policy, the website is not guaranteed to be free of viruses or other harmful components.
Consequently, Del Alba S.A. neither will it be responsible for the damages directly or indirectly suffered by the users and originated in failures in the performance of the site, errors in the same, omissions, interruptions, delays in the operation or in the transmission, or failures in the line.
This document, and all relationships of any kind derived from it, will be governed by the law of the Republic of Colombia.
Del Alba S.A. reserves the right to modify the conditions contained in this document at any time, of which it will notify users later, in an announcement on the website itself.