You will need these ingredients:
- 1 cup of pistachios Del Alba, shelled.
- 1 cup of Dried Dates of the dawn Soak them in hot water for 10 to 15 minutes.
- ¼ cup of Macadamia cream of the dawn
- 2 tbsp. of cocoa powder.
- 2 tbsp. of protein (you can use with vanilla flavor).
- vegetable milk
- Sugar free chocolate.
- Drain the dates.
- Add all ingredients to blender or processor. Add a splash of non-dairy milk and mix.
- When you get a compact dough, make several balls with it.
- Put them on a plate and put them in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Melt the sugar-free chocolate and cover the balls.
- You can add pistachios crushed on top to decorate.
And now you have your bites ready to enjoy with the best company!
You can store them in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.
Recipe by: @valenlondo