Accompanying your meals with a salad will always be a good idea, and even more, if you add Semillas Silvestres Del Alba: a great combination of sweet and salty, it's the perfect mixture of soy, pumpkin, caramelized coconut and blueberry seeds.
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil leaves
- Romaine lettuce
- Fresh blueberries
- 30gr of Semillas Silvestre
- Mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- Wash and divide the lettuce leaves and fresh basil leaves in a bowl.
- Divide the cherry tomatoes in two and place them on the previous green mixture
- Dissolve the salt and pepper in the tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and pour it over the salad
- Add cheese and blueberries to taste
- Put the unique and special touch of the salad: Semillas Silvestre Del Alba
For this Del Alba-style Italian salad, all you have to do is serve and enjoy along with your favorite protein. Do not forget to have the special touch at hand, Wild Dawn Seeds that you can buy in its two presentations 35gr Y 100gr in our online store of nuts and healthy snacks www.delalba.com.co