These White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies are super soft and delicious!
Preparation time: 10 minutes.
Baking time: 13 minutes.
Total time: 23 minutes.
- 3 sticks unsalted butter, softened, 1 1/2 cups
- 1 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups bread flour, you can use wheat flour instead if you don't have it on hand
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup of walnuts DelAlba macadamia, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- In a large bowl, add flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt. Beat to combine. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, the buttercream and sugars together for 2 minutes until light and fluffy. Then add the eggs and vanilla extract and beat for 2 more minutes.
- Slowly add the flour mixture and mix until well combined and well incorporated.
- Using a spatula, fold in the white chocolate shavings and macadamia nuts.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes. They will look super soft, but they will still cook after you take them out of the oven.
- Let cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before moving them to the wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.