Today we want to share with you a recipe for cheese with Almonds Del Alba recommended by Alex Hoyos, in which with few ingredients we can have a delicious product suitable for vegans, for people who are lactose intolerable and for those who prefer to eat fresh, healthy and nutritious products for the entire family.
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 2 tablespoons yeast
- 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
Step by Step
- Soak the almonds in water for 8 hours.
- Soak for 15 minutes in hot water and then peel them.
- Blend the cup of almonds with 1/2 LT of water.
- Pass them through a mesh or cloth to separate the pulp from the liquid or almond milk.
- Mix the pulp with a cup of almond milk.
- Add to the mixture: yeast, salt, pepper, garlic salt, oregano, olive oil and the unflavored gelatin.
- Mix the ingredients.
- Put on medium-low heat for 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a greased container and refrigerate.
An easy and delicious recipe for Almond cheese. Save this recipe and dare to try. We invite you to buy your favorite nuts online with a single click on www.delalba.com.co