Today we want to share a recipe for cheese with Almendras Del Alba recommended by Alex Hoyos, in which with few ingredients we can have a delicious product suitable for vegans, for lactose intolerant people and for those who prefer to eat fresh, healthy and nutritious products. for the entire family.
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 2 tablespoons of yeast
- 1 tablespoon of unflavored gelatin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
Step by Step
- Soak the almonds in water for 8 hours.
- Soak for 15 minutes in hot water and then peel them.
- Blend with 1/2 LT of water the cup of almonds.
- Pass them through a mesh or cloth to separate the pulp from the liquid or almond milk.
- Mix the pulp with a cup of almond milk.
- Add to the mixture: yeast, salt, pepper, garlic salt, oregano, olive oil and the unflavored gelatin.
- Mix the ingredients.
- Put on medium-low heat for 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a greased container and refrigerate.
An easy and delicious Almond cheese recipe. Save this recipe and dare to try. We invite you to buy your favorite nuts online with just one click andn www.delalba.com.co
Tags: Almonds, salted almonds, online almonds, Mediterranean almonds, natural almonds, raw almonds, sliced almonds, filleted almonds, caramelized almonds, natural almonds, cocoa almonds, salty snacks, healthy snacks.