Father's Day is approaching and you are surely thinking of some surprise or special plan to celebrate with yours.
At Del Alba we bring you an idea that never fails: prepare a delicious and healthy lunch for dad! Next, we share a recipe that will surely surprise you: Quinoa grain bowl with vegetables.
To prepare it you will need:
- Half cup quinoa grain Del Alba.
- 1 grated carrot.
- 1 paprika in small pieces.
- 2 handfuls of purple cabbage in small pieces.
- 1 long split onion wedge.
- A handful of chopped coriander.
- 1 cup of cooked chickpeas.
We recommend this dressing to give a unique touch to your bowl:
Put in a processor:
- A ginger stem.
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil.
- 2 tablespoons of Salty soyitas Del Alba.
- 4 tablespoons of white vinegar.
- 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds and a tris of pepper.
¡Procesos y listo!
Now yes, to prepare!
- Put the quinoa grains to cook and season it with salt, garlic powder and paprika.
- Mix the previously chopped or grated vegetables together with the cooked chickpeas in a bowl.
- Then add the cooked quinoa.
- Stir well and add the dressing that you already have prepared.
- Finally, spread soyitas saladitas Del Alba in your bowl, and that's it!
We assure you that dad will love your recipe and together you will share a very special day!
Recipe by: @camilasanchezruiz11