Before you fall in love with this peanut sauce, we are going to tell you a little about its history. Its origin comes from Indonesia where it is also known as pecel, satay sauce or sambal kacang. Among its ingredients are spices and is characterized by its texture and consistency.
- 2 cloves of garlic.
- Salt to taste.
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- 1 onion.
- 1 Let him choose.
- 3 tablespoons of Peanut butter from Del Alba.
- ½ cup of Baked Peanut with Raisins from Del Alba.
- 1 and a half cups of milk.
- 1 cup of water.
- coriander to taste
STEP BY STEP:
- In a pan with a little oil, lightly fry the onion, annatto and previously ground garlic.
- Add 3 tablespoons of Peanut butter from Del Alba and a cup and a half of milk.
- Add a cup of water and plenty of cilantro to your mix.
- With a strainer remove all the clumps to improve the texture, add a little of the Baked Peanut with Raisins Del Alba And that's it, now to enjoy!
This sauce is ideal to accompany any type of protein such as meat, chicken or fish and as a dressing for salads. Remember that in our online store you can buy Peanut Butter and Peanut with Raisins and it arrives at your doorstep.