1. Quinoa is one of the most complete vegetables that can be ingested, as it has nine essential amino acids, in addition to offering proteins, fiber, carbohydrates and healthy fats to our body. All this makes it an excellent food for our body.
2. Although quinoa is not a cereal, it has one of the most typical benefits of this type of food: an excellent supply of fiber. This means that quinoa is commonly used to lose weight, since among the benefits of fiber we find the regulation of intestinal transit and the reduction in cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
3. Another of the benefits of quinoa that has made it so associated with weight loss is its ability to keep us full. This is also due to the important fiber content it has, which makes us feel satisfied for longer after eating it, thus avoiding snacking between meals.
4. Due to its content of beneficial fatty acids, such as omega 3 and omega 6, one of the properties of quinoa is to help us maintain our cardiovascular health. Its regular consumption favors the prevention of heart diseases such as arteriosclerosis.
5. Without a doubt, an outstanding benefit of quinoa is its very high protein content, with a contribution of more than 50% compared to other grains. This makes it an excellent source of energy, as well as being a fantastic alternative for those who want to eat a healthy and nutritious vegetarian diet.
6. In addition, quinoa offers an excellent supply of magnesium, which makes it one of the best natural remedies to relieve migraines.
At the same time, it is a great alternative to reduce blood pressure since thanks to this mineral it favors the relaxation of the vessels, taking care of our heart.
7. Quinoa is also an excellent alternative for celiac patients since its flour is quite tolerated by this type of people, which makes it a great option for the preparation of desserts, breads, cookies, among others.
8. Finally, this vegetable is an excellent ally to cleanse our body and eliminate tonines thanks to its many compounds.
Find our products with quinoa here:
* Original article: https://salud.uncomo.com/articulo/cuales-son-los-beneficios-de-la-quinoa-22124.html