1. Quinoa is one of the most complete vegetables that can be eaten, since it has nine essential amino acids, in addition to offering proteins, fiber, carbohydrates and healthy fats to our body. All this makes it an excellent food for our body.
2. Although quinoa is not a cereal, it has one of the most typical benefits of this type of food: an excellent fiber intake. This means that quinoa is commonly used to lose weight, since among the benefits of fiber we find the regulation of intestinal transit and the reduction in cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
3. Another of the benefits of quinoa that has made it so associated with weight loss is its ability to keep us satisfied. This is also due to its significant fiber content, which makes us feel satisfied for longer after eating it, thus avoiding snacking between meals.
4. Due to its content of beneficial fatty acids, such as omega 3 and omega 6, one of the properties of quinoa is to help us maintain our cardiovascular health. Its habitual consumption favors the prevention of heart diseases such as arteriosclerosis.
5. Without a doubt, a notable benefit of quinoa is its very high protein content, with a contribution of more than 50% compared to other grains. This makes it an excellent source of energy, as well as being a fantastic alternative for those who want to follow a healthy and nutritious vegetarian diet.
6. In addition, quinoa offers an excellent supply of magnesium, which makes it one of the best natural remedies to relieve migraines.
At the same time it is a great alternative to reduce blood pressure since thanks to this mineral it favors the relaxation of the vessels, taking care of our heart.
7. Quinoa is also an excellent alternative for celiac patients because its flour is well tolerated by this type of person, which makes it a great option for making desserts, breads, cookies, among others.
8. Finally, this vegetable is an excellent ally to cleanse our body and eliminate tonins thanks to its many compounds.
Find our products with quinoa here:
*Original article: https://salud.uncomo.com/articulo/cuales-son-los-beneficios-de-la-quinoa-22124.html
Tags: Quinoa, quinoa snack, quinoa crunch, puffed quinoa, puffed quinoa, quinoa mix, quinoa bites, healthy sweet snack, caramelized quinoa, quinoa with chocolate, quinoa with lemon, natural quinoa, spicy quinoa.