The benefits of cashew (a dried fruit also known as: merey, Indian nut, cashew or cashew) They are due to their high content of important nutrients for the health of the body, so it could help you have a happier and healthier life.
For this reason, at Del Alba we want to share 7 benefits of this dry fruit. And the best thing is that in our online store you will find different variations of cashews that we are sure will suit your lifestyle, tastes and ways of eating! (Salted Cashew and Cashew Cream)
- Our cashews help you:
- Prevent premature aging, because it is rich in antioxidants!
- Prevent heart disease, because it contains mono and polyunsaturated fats, fibers and antioxidants that promote the increase in "good" cholesterol.
- Regulate blood sugar, as it is rich in fibers that slow the absorption of sugars, avoiding glycemia spikes!
- Improve memory, because it contains selenium, a micronutrient that acts as an antioxidant!
- Strengthen the immune system, as it contains zinc, vitamin E and A!
- Prevent osteoporosis, because it contains calcium and phosphorus, these minerals being important to maintain or increase bone density!
- Prevent and treat anemia, as it is rich in iron and folic acid!
So don't wait any longer to add all these benefits of this dried fruit to your life with Del Alba Cashew, which is salty, toasted, crunchy, soft and creamy. It is also baked, not fried, contains no dyes or preservatives and is certified Kosher or our 100% Cashew Cream.
Enter our online store now and learn more about this dried fruit and its delicious and healthy variations!