Meet the top 5 snacks for back to school: Caramelized Macadamia Del Alba, Pistachio Del Alba, Baked Peanut With Chocolate Del Alba, Quinoa Crunch Lemon and Ginger Del Alba and Salted Almond Del Alba
Many times the rush of the morning does not allow them to pay attention to the products that we usually provide them, making the mistake of packing junk food such as packages, sweets and sausages in their lunch boxes.
For our children to learn about eating habits, it is important that their elevens or half nines are a complement to meals. This must be balanced, without processed foods and with the accompaniment of nuts.
At Del Alba we want to share with you 5 delicious snacks that your little one will surely enjoy at playtime:
- Quinoa Crunch Lemon And Ginger X 10g Del Alba: Quinoa is one of the most complete vegetables that can be eaten, as it has nine essential amino acids, as well as offering proteins, fiber, carbohydrates and healthy fats to our body. All this makes it an excellent snack for recess time.
- Caramelized Macadamia Nut X30g Del Alba: Macadamia nuts are rich in fiber, magnesium, copper, manganese and thiamine, and are a source of vitamin B6, niacin and minerals. It is a sweet, delicious and healthy snack!
- Salted Pistachio X 30g Del Alba: Pistachios are a nut with a deliciously salty taste. A one ounce serving of these provides 10% of the recommended daily amount of protein. It's the perfect salty snack for the lunch box!
- Baked Peanuts With Chocolate X45g Del Alba: Peanuts are an amazing option! This helps calm anxiety and provides a feeling of satiety with just a small portion. It provides healthy fats and its chocolate flavor is children's favorite.
- Salted Almond X 35g Del Alba: How about a baked snack, rich in fiber and suitable for vegans and vegetarians? In addition to being delicious, almonds are perfect for a healthy lunch box.
If you are looking for more ideas to provide a balanced diet for your children, keep reading the articles in the Blog section and purchase in our virtual store the top 5 snacks for back to school: Quinoa Crunch Lemon and Ginger Del Alba, Caramelized Macadamia Del Alba , Pistachio Del Alba, Baked Peanuts With Del Alba Chocolate and Del Alba Salted Almonds Order them Online now!