Pistachios are a widely used food thanks to the breadth of possibilities they present. Some uses are as follows:
- Crushed, powdered, peeled, cascaded, rolled, raw, roasted, fried, salted,
- As an aperitif, fried or toasted, with or without salt
- As a base ingredient for salad (chopped or whole), in cakes, desserts, sauces
- As a decoration in pastries, to decorate cakes, fruit desserts, baklava
- For all types of preparations with vegetables, legumes, rice, pasta, among others
- Ice cream or mixes with yogurt
- Oil extraction, for culinary elaboration (ice creams, cakes, sauces) due to its exquisite and sweet flavor, as well as a very striking intense green color. Topically for its soothing and hydrating action.