The salted pistachios They are one of the nuts preferred by many due to their delicious flavor, great health benefits, such as their properties that help reduce blood sugar levels, and their versatility to prepare multiple recipes, both sweet and savory.
That's why today we bring you 5 curiosities about this dried fruit that you may not have known:
- Due to their particular shape, pistachios they are known in many places as the “happy fruit” or “fruit of the smile”.
- Did you know Pistachio means wealth Y fortune? In fact, the trade and consumption of pistachios was associated with the upper classes or nobles of the kingdom of Persia, from where its name comes.
- There are more than 100 varieties of pistachios. The Kerman, Uzun or Kirmizi are some of the most internationally traded.
- Have your own celebration! February 26 is the world day of the Pistachio.
- Pistachio trees require between 5 and 10 years to fully mature and bear fruit, so it has a fairly long production time. Likewise, it is one of the trees with the greatest longevity, since references to pistachio trees have been found that are more than 300 years old.
Enjoy the authentic flavor of Del Alba salted pistachios!
If you are a lover of pistachios, in the online store of of the dawn you will find the best option of healthy snacks for your daily cravings. Try our salted pistachios and experience its versatility in multiple ways!
Shop without leaving home! We have shipments nationwide.